Full Metal Alchemist NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Metal Alchemist NWN

Full Metal Alchemist NWN

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tay , Seffer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

Tay  , Seffer Empty
PostSubject: Tay , Seffer   Tay  , Seffer EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Tay is a Friendly person who loves the well beign of others shes very considirign of the people around her. Shes Quiet and Shy at first. she is loyal and respectful a real joy to be round and a Beautiful Girl, she loves her hoobies and all of nature she is naturaly Smart and Cunning shes genraly happy and self relient and charming ,she knows how to stand up for what she belives inpon reachign her goal of beign a healler she would like to be known as Divinity.

Her Long Red hair goes to her shoulders
and her Blue eyes look at peace and her lips lined thinly with pink lipstick
a Smile rests upon her face most times
her skin is failry pale for she spends more time ni the hostiptals and her Bakery
shes slim and is toned not built. thought it may not look like it all the time
she likes to change her clothes alot. its not uncomon for her to change her clothes offten .

she is 17
Height 5,6
Weight 90pounds
Like / dislike Rp for them

her Goal and soul perpos is to help fix and heal her Friends and Compaionons (healer/Medic) , and make her bakey a Well known and Friendly place to hang out and chat .

Hobbies Cooking Baking Drawing(chacol / Oil pastels adn Water paint), Violin playing.

Her Favouitre weapon is None for shes a Madein of Healing and not of war
Though she doesnt like to be bossed around she is respectful and doesnt Get upset eaisly
But she does carry her Weapons

Gear:
Carrys A Small thin Wipe like Chain Wraped around her Right Boot and a Hand gun on her on her Left Thigh

Skills:

Medicine:
Medics are good at medicine. They are able to analyze wounds and even heal them with certain feats. Medicine is a d20+heal mod roll. Using this will tell you how much hp a target has, and the type of wounds they’ve suffered.

FEATS:
Heal(Starting Feat): 3 time per battle, the medic can heal a target(not themselves). They perform first aid quickly, healing a heal roll/10 rounded down. (so if they roll 40, they heal 4). This takes up their turn.

Tay  , Seffer Tay10

Last edited by PawZ on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

Tay  , Seffer Empty
PostSubject: Tay's Tale   Tay  , Seffer EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Dublith is the place where Tay came to call home. after her mothers death at 14 ,she beign an orphan took upon a life of careing , she always cared deeply for the people around her , it was scary movign to such a big city from the small village she was in before the its not heard of very offten , she took a Huge boat to the town where she is in now
Dublith seh said as her eyes read the sign Ah thats a nice name ...
after beign there for a few days she decided this was her town and took her life savings and starts to work really hard to try starting her own Coffee and bakeyshop though its possible it woudl never happen. after all its her favoutirt past time and she loves to see other enjoyign her wonderful creations for everythign in there was made by her own hands all Paitings where made by her and the good are baked by her and the smiles that a she is given are hers to keep. she hasnt been there long but she will acomplish her goals if its the last thign she does.

Her major goals is the become a nurse
Play a Violin for a theater pruduction
Sing for the theater
Open her bake and coffee shop in Dublith ( posibly Centreal if she made Enough) (wont happen )
Becoem a full Expert in the medical siences
Sell her Works of art and create a masterpeice with charol / pastels
she also wanted to get a boy firend ( possibly maired)

Last edited by PawZ on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

Tay  , Seffer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay , Seffer   Tay  , Seffer EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

This is a First Person veiw of her life ...
The Book seems to be Worn out an Torn thoguth iside only once a Year has she Wrtien in it and a few pages are missing . ( but why ?)

Dear Diary .
Today my mother got better , i am really happy i got my Birthday wish, perhaps she will recover and ill not be alone for my 12th birthday .
I really hope so i dotn think ni can bare to be alone .
I baked my own cake and it is Down right Beautifull i fell in love with it .
Livign out here its hard to make freinds but there is a boy about a mile north of us . hes comming to my party tonight
Hes Very shy and Wont look me in the eyes But think hes Cute . his eyes are so dreamy i wish he woudl look at me more .
I made him a few drawings but he doestn seem t liek them .
I really hope he comes. if he doesnt ill be alone ...again .

( Tears drops stain the page and some ink is unreadable but its clear enough .

Dear Diary.
Your all i ahev left my mothers Sick again this time she was taken to the Hospital in Some big city .........
Im alone now i havnt any Friends the little boy up the road had to move .
The onylthign i ahve left is my Cooking but The suplys are low and i havnt the money to get anymore . why does God hate me .
I Soem times See the animals and when anyones animals aroudn gets sick they call me and i coem see it most onf the tiem i can fix it up easily most sprained paws and such.
I stilll cant beavlie my wish didnt coem true ... that little boy never even showed up .

( page 3 torn out almsot Burns looking half the page reamins
Dear Diary .
I cant beivle she dead it cant be not now we waited /
to long how could this be Its not fair Why now i just /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(the rest is torn off she must have regreated what she said .)

Page 4 ,5 and 6 are Missign not even a bit Reamians it seems to be torn from the Seams )

Dear Diary .
I was given the chance to move away from my little farm is goign to be odd movign to a new place well you never know perhpas ill meet a cute boy and Marry him,
Well probly not but it coudl happen Im goign on the boat that leads across the Ocean. upon arrival she noticed the name of the small town Imedily i was greated and i Loved the few people i met that day .
In the first time in many years i started to intract with others
I think ill start my new life here

Dear Diary .
I know i only write in you once a year but i was just so exicted i needed another Session
Today a Boy named Sebation Gave me a medical book he says that im kind liek a nurse and that i shoudl think about becomeign one .
He also said he loved the bits of Art work i had showed him thoguth they were small and done on the back of my book
He stoped by that evening in the inn i stayed in . he left a package outside the door and when i awoke i found it.
He spoiles me . But later that day he told me he was only staying in town for on more day.
Well i cant say im not disapointed but he is in the Milliarty and well he does what hes told but ill not forget him .
I met him no more then 2 days ago and i feel as if i love him .... but perhapes i dont knwo what love is .

( the diary is not in her posetio n anymroe for she lost it one day in the Pouchers camp after being attacked and draged in she was found by a Younge man named Slate were he brought her to central .
The book hasnt been turned up since .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tay  , Seffer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tay , Seffer   Tay  , Seffer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tay , Seffer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist NWN :: Characters :: Bios-
Jump to: