Full Metal Alchemist NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Metal Alchemist NWN

Full Metal Alchemist NWN

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claymore- The Wandering Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fenrirninja

fenrirninja

Claymore- The Wandering Sword Empty
PostSubject: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 pm

"I, who have no name, live by the sword; Therefore, I am it."
Claymore- The Wandering Sword Untitl10

Name: Unknown
Alias: Claymore
Class: Soldier
Job: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Residence: Where money happens to be.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Height: 6'0 ft
Weight: 210
Main Theme Song: Disturbed - The Animal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbWKOqirMOo&list=QL&shuffle=90&playnext=1

Battle Theme Songs Disturbed - The Curse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDd7Epr_sAQ&list=QL&shuffle=90&playnext=1

Disturbed- The Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZMmEFA4Q0&feature=related

Personality:
He's calm and collected. He constantly looks at his surroundings, as if suspicious of all the activities going on around him or serching for something. He seems very serious when it comes to battle and other important matters.

Character Looks & Equipment:

-A huge, black claymore. Made from many metals, this sword also has a hand-guard, or rather an additional layer of metal holding the blade to the handle. This part is attached at the bottom of the blade, and covers the lower blade, bottom of the blade, and upper handle. Roughly 6 feet long and 4 inches wide, it weighs around 16 pounds.

-His 'sheathe' is actually an interesting, but simple device. Two steel and silver studs (both mixed with the two metals) that rise about three inches off of the upper-back of his armor, centered, hold his sword. Spaced five inches apart, he simply slides his sword into it from the top, going downward. As soon as it reaches the hand-guard, it stops, and the blade sits at a slight angle of about 30 degrees to the left of his back. The studs end in a 'flat head', meaning that the tips of the studs are flattened to have a diameter twice the size of the stud, which cause the sword not to be shaken loose. Simply removing it sharpens the sword somewhat, if drawn fast enough.

-His hooded cloak manages to barely cover his sword (except the tip of the blade). The handle fits in the hood portion of the cloak.

-His upper body armor is Studded Leather, reinforced on the inside with chain-links (effectively a chain shirt attached to the studded leather). It weighs around 25 pounds, and is fairly easy to get in and out of.

-His lower body armor is Studded Leather reinforced on the outside of the leggings with some plate-mail. The lower leg is just Studded Leather. It weighs around 15 pounds.

-His 'boots' are actually greaves attached to boots. The portion of the boot that protects your lower shin is reinforced with plate-mail greaves, covering the front and back portion of his lower legs, as well as the top of his foot. Otherwise, its just a normal boot. With the armor attached to them, they weigh around 7 pounds.

The metal armor portions are Red & silver, and the rest of the outfit is black.

Feats:
Bonus Health: From countless missions and battles, Claymore has managed to improve his endurance in a fight.
+10hp (Permnant)

Wanted Feats:
-Power Strike
-Double Strike
-Super Health
-Sturdy
-Dodge

Gear:
Melee Weapons 1/3
-Black Claymore

Ranged Weapons 0/3
-None

Backstory:
None yet.

Last edited by fenrirninja on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 12/4)
Back to top Go down
fenrirninja

fenrirninja

PostSubject: Re: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Very Minor update:

-Updated age to be more reasonable.
-Updated Height & weight.
Back to top Go down
fenrirninja

fenrirninja

PostSubject: Re: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 am

Moderate Update:

-Changed Main Theme Song & Link
-Added Battle Theme Song & Link
-Changed Picture to fit him better
-Added another job he does
-Added Wanted Feats
-Fixed some spelling errors!
Back to top Go down
fenrirninja

fenrirninja

PostSubject: Re: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 am

Very minor update:

-Updated age some MORE, now I think it fits him.
-Added another battle theme song.
-Fixed some text errors that I saw

Next, Next Update:

-Intro to his background
-A suprise!
Back to top Go down
fenrirninja

fenrirninja

PostSubject: Re: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Moderate Update:

-Personality Update
-Equipment and Character update
-Quote Addition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claymore- The Wandering Sword   Claymore- The Wandering Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Claymore- The Wandering Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist NWN :: Characters :: Bios-
Jump to: