Full Metal Alchemist NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Metal Alchemist NWN

Full Metal Alchemist NWN

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

PAwZ's 8 Stage Event.     -4 Champions Quest- Empty
PostSubject: PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-   PAwZ's 8 Stage Event.     -4 Champions Quest- EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Chapter 1 - Tavren Stories

Chapter 2 - Portal Ritual

Chapter 3 - Worthiness

Chapter 4 - Path of Enlightnement

Chapter 5 - Into the Dark

Chapter 6 - Aww are you hurt? Good!!!

Chapter 7 - Chalklines and Dolls

Chapter 8 Cellebration of the Beast.

((( this Event is slightly diffrent. Each Player in this Event will Log onto the Fourms and Pm me the information for the 4 Chapions when the time is right. i will then Read each one of these and then applie the Information given to me. this is done on a first come first Serve consept, for each peice of information that i applie to the sheet that will be later posted with be rewarded wit ha dm token Aswell as a chance at a little somethign speical ^.^ I Will also be Awarding an Extra dm token for consistanly Comming to these events. your names will be Recorded for this Record. )))

FIRST CHAPTER STARTS AT 9pm EST Please be there , it will be Worth your time ^.^))

Back to top Go down
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

PostSubject: Re: PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-   PAwZ's 8 Stage Event.     -4 Champions Quest- EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Due to a Heart breaking 0 players showing up for this Event it has been moved to Saturday 5pm EST Sad
Back to top Go down
DM PawZ

DM PawZ

PostSubject: Re: PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-   PAwZ's 8 Stage Event.     -4 Champions Quest- EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 pm

WEll Again no one has sho up after hours of preperation.... This event is Canceled untill further notice..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-   PAwZ's 8 Stage Event.     -4 Champions Quest- Empty

Back to top Go down

PAwZ's 8 Stage Event. -4 Champions Quest-
Page 1 of 1